We hope you'll always find value in your subscription, however we understand that sometimes we have to say goodbye. That's why we make it easy to cancel your subscription.
Remember, your subscription gives you access to all three of our products — Everand, Scribd, and SlideShare. If you wish to retain premium access to one of these products, you’ll want to remain subscribed.
At this time, SlideShare users with a subscription will want to visit Scribd’s website to view and manage their subscription. Don’t worry - your account settings page on SlideShare will also direct you to the correct place to manage this information on Scribd.
Can we try to make it right? We want to hear from you! Contact our support team to let us know how we can help.
Subscriptions purchased with most payment methods
If you used one of the following payment methods, you can manage your subscription at any time by signing in to one of our websites and going to your account page:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
To cancel your subscription:
- Log into your account on the Scribd or Everand website
- Navigate to your account page
- In the Subscription & Payment Details section of Your Account, click on "End My Subscription" (for some members, this may appear as "Cancel Subscription")
- Once you click on the link to start the cancellation process, you'll see a few pages of confirmations. Read and review before moving forward.
- You’ll know that your subscription has been successfully canceled when you see a confirmation message displayed. We'll also send a confirmation email to the email address registered to your account.
Subscriptions purchased through Apple's App Store
If you'd like to cancel a subscription you purchased in the App Store, you can do so right within your Apple account. Depending on which app you used when signing up for your subscription, this may appear as either Scribd or Everand in your account.
On a Mac:
- Open the App Store;
- Select the sign-in button or your name from the bottom of the sidebar;
- Click View Information at the top of the window;
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and click Manage;
- Locate Scribd or Everand and select the option to Edit;
- Select Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
On an iPhone or iPad:
- Access Settings on your device;
- Select your Apple ID;
- Now, tap Subscriptions and select Scribd or Everand;
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
Subscriptions purchased through Google Play
To cancel, pause, or change your subscription purchased through Google Play, you can do so through your Google Play account. Depending on which app you used when signing up for your subscription, this may appear as either Scribd or Everand in your account.
On a computer:
- Visit play.google.com
- Sign in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, select My Subscriptions
- Locate your Scribd or Everand subscription, click Manage and then select Cancel subscription
- When you see the confirmation pop-up, select Yes
On an Android device:
- Open the Google Play app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Select Payments & Subscriptions, then Subscriptions
- Locate your Scribd or Everand subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
For more detailed information on managing your Google Play subscription, please visit Google Play support. Of course, if you have additional questions please contact our support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
Subscriptions purchased through Boku (formerly Fortumo)
Some customers pay for their subscription as part of their monthly mobile phone bill, also known as direct carrier billing. This payment method is provided by Boku, a third-party payment processor, to eligible users in Indonesia. If your purchase has been processed as part of your mobile phone bill, please contact Boku support to cancel your subscription.
If you’re unsure of your payment method, please contact our support team for further assistance.
What happens if I cancel in the middle of my subscription period?
The time you’ve already paid for is yours to keep - that means you can continue utilizing premium subscription features until the last day of your billing cycle.
For example: If you started a monthly subscription on January 1st, you would have all of January to keep reading, even if you canceled on January 15th.
Please note: subscribers who are still in a free trial period will lose access to premium content and features immediately upon cancellation.
What happens to my account after I cancel my subscription?
After your subscription is canceled and expires, your free account will remain active — so you’ll still be able to share documents on Scribd or SlideShare and use any of our other free features. Though you cannot access premium titles on Everand with a free account, your reading history and your saved lists will remain intact if you ever decide to resubscribe.
Deleting your account
In some cases, you may decide that you would like to fully delete your account. We have a step-by-step guide in our support article, "How do I delete my account?"
If you have an active subscription, you will not be able to delete your account without first canceling your subscription and allowing any remaining time to expire.