We hope you'll always find value in our huge library of ebooks, audiobooks, news, magazines, sheet music, and more. That being said, we understand that sometimes we have to say goodbye. That's why we make it easy to cancel your membership.
Can we try to make it right? We want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can assist.
To cancel your subscription, first choose how you signed up for Scribd:
Canceling Subscriptions Started with PayPal, Google Play, Credit, or Debit
You can manage your subscription at any time by signing in at Scribd and going to your Account Settings. You’ll find options there to both add more membership time or cancel your subscription.
Once you’re in Account Settings, look for the "Membership & Payment Details" section - that’s where you can easily select the option for "End My Membership" to start the process of canceling your subscription. Keep going - you’re not quite done yet, but you’re almost there!
Once you click “End My Membership,” you’ll see a few pages of confirmations. Read and review before moving forward. You’ll know that your account has been successfully canceled when you see the following message displayed:
Good news! The time you’ve already paid for is yours to keep - that means you can continue logging into and enjoying Scribd’s full library up until the last day of your billing cycle.
Canceling Subscriptions Purchased Through iTunes / App Store
If you'd like to place your subscription on hold and stop any further payments, we make it easy to do so right within your Apple account.
Follow these steps on your iPhone to view, manage, or cancel any active subscriptions you've signed up for through iTunes (Like Scribd!):
- Access Settings in your device;
- Scroll down and tap iTunes and App Store;
- Tap your Apple ID then tap View Apple ID and enter your password;
- Now, tap Subscriptions and select Scribd;
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
While Apple can assist you further in managing your Apple subscriptions, you can also let us know if you have any questions about this process. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com and let us help!
Deleting Your Account
In some cases, you may decide that you would like to fully delete your account with Scribd.
To delete your account with Scribd:
- Make sure you've logged into Scribd.com with the username of the account you’d like to delete.
- Click on the user icon in the upper righthand corner to bring up the drop-down navigation menu and select "Account Settings".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Account Settings page.
- Select the "Delete Your Account" on the bottom left of the page and follow the onscreen prompts.
Note: If you have an active subscription, you will not be able to delete your account without first canceling your subscription and allowing it to expire.
Still need help? We're always available at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. Happy reading!