We hope you'll always find value in our huge library of ebooks, audiobooks, news, magazines, sheet music, and more. That being said, we understand that sometimes we have to say goodbye. That's why we make it easy to cancel your membership.
Can we try to make it right? We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com to let us know how we can assist.
To cancel your subscription, first choose how you signed up for Scribd:
Canceling Subscriptions Started with PayPal, Google Play, Credit, or Debit
You can manage your subscription at any time by signing in at Scribd and going to your Account Settings. You’ll find options there to both add more membership time or cancel your subscription.
To cancel your Scribd subscription:
- Log into your account on Scribd.com
- Navigate to your Account Settings page
- In the Membership & Payment Details section of your Account Settings, click on "End My Membership"
- Once you click on "End My Membership", you'll see a few pages of confirmations. Read and review before moving forward.
- You’ll know that your account has been successfully canceled when you see the following message displayed, and we'll also send you a confirmation email to the email address registered to your Scribd account:
Good news! The time you’ve already paid for is yours to keep - that means you can continue logging into and enjoying Scribd’s full library up until the last day of your billing cycle.
Canceling Subscriptions Purchased Through iTunes / App Store
If you'd like to place your subscription on hold and stop any further payments, we make it easy to do so right within your Apple account.
To cancel your Scribd subscription purchased via Apple iTunes:
- Access Settings in your device;
- Scroll down and tap iTunes and App Store;
- Tap your Apple ID then tap View Apple ID and enter your password;
- Now, tap Subscriptions and select Scribd;
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
While Apple can assist you further in managing your Apple subscriptions, you can also let us know if you have any questions about this process. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help!
Deleting Your Account
In some cases, you may decide that you would like to fully delete your account with Scribd. We have a step-by-step guide on deleting your Scribd account completely in our support article, "How do I delete my Scribd account?"
Note: If you have an active subscription, you will not be able to delete your account without first canceling your subscription and allowing it to expire.
Still need help? We're always available at email@example.com for additional assistance. Happy reading!