Whether you’ve registered for Scribd without providing a payment method or you’ve canceled your subscription, you’ll still be part of our community and have access to a free Scribd account! Having a free account with Scribd provides you with access to an array of great features. You’ll be able to:
- Create and edit your personal profile
- Upload and download documents
- Add content you’re interested in to your Saved list
- Create custom reading Lists for yourself or to share with others
- Keep track of what you’ve read via your reading history
- View recommendations tailored to your favorite topics, genres, etc.
- Leave ratings and reviews for content in our library
- Sync your account details and easily access Scribd across devices
Do you want to get the most from your account? By starting a paid subscription with Scribd (or re-subscribing), you’ll also:
- Receive a free trial to test out our library offerings (first-time subscribers only)
- Enjoy the best books, audiobooks, magazines, and more, available through our partnerships with publishers and authors
- Gain complimentary access to all services offered through our Scribd Perks
Regardless of the account type you’ve chosen, we’re thrilled to have you here! Should you have additional questions about your account or our service, just let our Scribd Support team know – we’re always ready to help!