Need some assistance? Don't know what's going wrong or how to fix it? Don't worry! We're here to help!
If you haven't found the answers you need from looking through our guides and answers to frequently asked questions, you're always welcome to submit a question directly to the support team by clicking "Submit a request" at the top of our Help Center.
Scribd provides support free-of-charge on the web for any issue you may be having concerning anything Scribd related. We do not provide support over the phone. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but in order for us to help you as quickly as possible, you'll need to contact us by clicking that request link at the top of the Help Center.
Scribd's support team is happy to help you with questions about:
- Your profile - Trouble logging in? Need a password reset? Changed Email addresses? Contact us today!
- Purchases you've made on Scribd - Not what you expected? Having trouble accessing the title you're interested in? Let us know!
- Unrecognized charges related to Scribd purchases and subscriptions - Seen Scribd on your credit card statement unexpectedly? We'll track down the charge!
- Technical issues - Encountering a problem with the website? An embedded document? We'll help troubleshoot!
- Reading or publishing - Having trouble sharing your work on Scribd? Can't read a title offline? Contact us and we'll see what's going wrong!
- Copyright, abuse, privacy issues - Someone put your work up without permission? Believe us, we'll make sure it's taken care of!
Scribd's support team cannot help with:
- Answering questions about the contents of specific books
- Searching for any particular content that you're unable to find
- Contacting any of Scribd's members or authors for you
- Emailing any books to you that you're having trouble reading offline or downloading
- Supporting any products or services not related to the Scribd website or app
- Fixing problems related to your computer or mobile device
Please report suspected copyright infringements, privacy violations, and other abuse issues at http://scribd.com/report.