Scribd is a globally available site, and we’ve made sure to provide navigation of Scribd in several languages.
Please note: content will always appear in the language provided by its publisher no matter which language you've chosen to use on Scribd's website. Scribd's library has a large variety of content in a plethora of languages, including others beyond the options available for navigating our website. Though electing a language for site navigation does not translate text within the book itself, your search results will be prioritized to highlight your selected language whenever possible.
Language settings on the Scribd website
To change the language the site appears in:
- Click the language dropdown menu at the top right of the page; a list of languages for you to choose from will appear.
- Select your preferred language from the list, and the website navigation will be translated to that language.
Language settings on the Scribd mobile app
To change the language the mobile app appears in:
- Tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner of the app
- Select Language Preferences from the menu; a list of languages for you to choose from will appear
- Select your preferred language from the list, and the mobile app navigation will be translated to that language
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please reach out to our customer support team.