Did you use the Facebook option when you signed up with Scribd, or later link your two profiles together? If you no longer want Scribd to have access to your Facebook information, you can unlink your profiles in a few simple steps.
If you’ve been using Facebook to sign in to your account, you will need to set a unique password and email address to use with your Scribd account before unlinking your Scribd and Facebook profiles.
To unlink your Facebook account from Scribd:
- Sign in to your account on the Scribd website
- Click on your user icon in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select “Your account” from the drop-down menu
- Set a password and update the email address for your Scribd account
- Navigate back to “Your account”
- Click on “Disconnect” next to “Facebook” in the “Account information” section
Once you've unlinked your accounts, you won't be able to sign in using the Facebook option. Using the “Sign in with Facebook” button after your accounts are unlinked will create a new, separate Scribd account. If this happens to you, don’t worry! Just let out Support team know, and we can sort out the issue.
If you need help or have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact Scribd Support for assistance!