This article is about unsubscribing from Scribd’s newsletters and email lists. For information about unsubscribing from our subscription service, visit our article on how to cancel your subscription.
If you opted in to our email list when you signed up for Scribd, you'll be sent newsletters and other messages from time to time. While you’ll always receive correspondence notifying you about your subscription or content you’ve saved, you can choose the other types of emails you wish to receive by managing your email preferences!
To unsubscribe from our email lists:
- Sign in to your account on the Scribd website
- Click on the user icon in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select “Your account” from the options on the drop-down menu
- In the “More options” section, click on “Manage email preferences”
- Un-check the box next to the type of emails you no longer want to receive from Scribd
- Click the “Save” button
If you have any other questions or need help with changing these preferences, let us know. Our Scribd Support team is happy to assist!