Scribd has collaborated with The New York Times to bring students the tools they need to master their semester and prepare for their future. For a one-time payment of $29.99 USD, college and graduate students will receive a full semester (that’s four months) of Scribd and digital access to The New York Times. At just $1.87 USD a week, this special offer represents a savings of 40%.
- How do I sign up for the Essential Student Bundle?
- What’s included in the Essential Student Bundle?
- Am I eligible for the student discount? Who can sign up?
- How long does the student discount last?
- Are international students eligible for the Essential Student Bundle?
- I paid for the student bundle, why can’t I use my NYT promo code?
- My student discount verification failed, help!
- Hey, this is cool! Can I learn more about Scribd’s membership?