Scribd is the world's largest digital library, where people can publish, discover, and read books and documents of all kinds on the web or their mobile devices. Millions of books and documents have been contributed to Scribd by the community and this content reaches an audience of 100 million people around the world every month.
- I'm an annual subscriber – what does the Monthly Credit system mean for me?
- How do I know how many Monthly Credits I have? Where can I check my balance?
- What will happen to my saved books?
- What does this mean for existing audiobook listeners?
- Can I preview books that require a credit? What if I don’t like my book?
- What are Monthly Credits? How do I get them? See all 8 articles