Now that SlideShare is part of Scribd, SlideShare’s premium content is included with your active Scribd subscription. If you already have a Slideshare account, follow the instructions below to connect it to Scribd.
- First, sign in to your SlideShare account using your existing credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the account icon in the top right corner.
- Under the account menu, select “Account Setting”.
- On the Account Settings page, select the “Social” tab.
- Next to the Scribd icon, click on the “Connect” button.
- When prompted, enter your email address and password for your Scribd account.
Your account will now be linked to Scribd and you can enjoy premium access to all Slideshare has to offer! For more information, visit our Help Center articles on managing your SlideShare account or contact Scribd Support.