We are aware that some users have encountered errors 200-404 or 201 while listening to audiobooks on the Scribd mobile app for Android.
Fortunately, our engineering team has released a new version of the Scribd app for Android to resolve these issues. Please ensure your Scribd app is updated to the latest version.
Once you have updated your app, we recommend redownloading your audiobook.
- Choose the "Account" icon (that looks like a small person) on the bottom right of your screen
- Then, select "Downloads" from the list of options
- Select "Manage Downloaded titles"
- Tap the Trash icon to remove the downloaded book
- Tap the download icon to download a new copy.
- Once you've done this, you can exit that screen by tapping the back arrow in the upper left
This should resolve any issues associated with errors 200-404 or 201, however our Scribd Support team is here to help if you have any questions. Thanks for reading with us!