You can flag inappropriate content that you find on a SlideShare presentation. Your report will be sent to a member of our Trust & Safety team for review.
To flag inappropriate content:
- Navigate to the SlideShare homepage.
- Click on the title of the SlideShare presentation you’d like to flag.
- From the SlideView page, click the More button below the presentation.
- Click Report.
- In the pop-up window, select your reason for reporting the presentation as inappropriate from the dropdown:
- Extremely Violent
- Hate Speech
- Offensive Language or Threatening
- Spam or Scam
Note: You don’t need to be logged into SlideShare to do this.
You can also report infringements of your copyrights and other abuses here.