We know how fun it is to discover something amazing on SlideShare, and we’ve made it easy for you to share your findings with others! Keep reading below to learn about the different methods available for showing off content made by yourself and members of our community.
If the Share icon is not present, the content you’re viewing cannot be shared publicly.
On the website
To share a presentation, document, or infographic using the SlideShare website:
- Navigate to the content’s view page
- Click the “Share” icon (three connected dots) at the bottom left of the viewer
- Select your share method:
- Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn – You’ll be redirected to sign in on the platform to complete sharing
- Embed, WordPress Shortcode, or Link –You can copy and paste the text provided in each box as applicable
On the app
To share a presentation, document, or infographic using the SlideShare mobile app:
- Tap on the content within the app to view it
- Select the “Share” option in the bottom-right corner of the viewer
- A sharing menu unique to your mobile device will appear
If you need any help with sharing or have additional questions, don’t hesitate in letting our SlideShare Support team know. We’re always happy to assist!