SlideShare is available in the following languages:
- Spanish (es.slideshare.net)
- German (de.slideshare.net)
- French (fr.slideshare.net)
- English (www.slideshare.net)
- Portuguese (pt.slideshare.net)
If one of these languages is detected in your browser's settings, SlideShare may automatically direct you to the localized site. To switch to a different language, scroll to the bottom of any page and find the language selector.
Important: The SlideShare Mobile App is available for English only on iOS, so you cannot manage language settings on an iOS device.
Note: Your device settings can differ depending on your Android device.
To change language settings on your device:
- Pull down the Device Control.
- Tap the Settings icon located in the upper right corner.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Language, and tap Add language
- Choose either English (default), Español, Portuguese, German, or French.
- Edit the Language page to choose the selected language as the default language.