- What are Scribd Perks?
- How do I see which Scribd Perks are available to me?
- How do I redeem a Scribd Perk?
- Why is my code not working?
- Is there an additional cost?
- My access to a Scribd Perk has expired and I am having trouble redeeming it again, what can I do?
- If I cancel, do I keep my bundle?
What are Scribd Perks?
To show our appreciation for our subscribers, we've teamed up with other awesome services — all offered for free as part of your Scribd membership! As long as you have an active subscription with us, you'll also be able to redeem access to the services available on the Scribd Perks page at no additional cost.
How do I see which Scribd Perks are available to me?
To browse all of the currently available options, head on over to the Scribd Perks page. Here’s how to get there:
- On the Scribd website, make sure you’re logged into the account associated with your premium membership
- Once you're logged in, click on your user icon on the top right
- Select “Scribd Perks” from the menu to be taken to the Scribd Perks page, where all of the perks will be listed
How do I redeem a Scribd Perk?
Once you’ve picked out the perk you’d like to redeem, simply click the “Get ___” button to the right of the list of partners available to you in the Scribd Perks page, and you’ll be automatically redirected to the partner’s page to complete the process.
Why is my code not working?
Redemption issues for Scribd Perks are dependent on each individual partner and could be caused by:
- Expired code
- Expired partnership
- Existing subscription with select partners
If you are having trouble redeeming any of the Scribd Perks available to you, please contact support and a member of our support team will be more than happy to help.
Is there an additional cost?
No! Scribd Perks are offered to you free of charge for as long as you have an active Scribd subscription.
My access to a Scribd Perk has expired and I am having trouble redeeming it again, what can I do?
Is the bundle still available on the Scribd Perks page? If so, please contact our support team, and we’ll be more than happy to help get this figured out. If it's not listed there, we’re sorry to say that the Scribd Perk is not currently available as a free service to Scribd subscribers.
If I cancel my Scribd subscription, do I keep my bundle?
When your Scribd membership is canceled, any Scribd Perks that you redeemed will either self-expire after a period of time or automatically cancel at the same time that your Scribd subscription is canceled. Scribd Perks are only available for as long as your Scribd subscription remains active.
If you need any assistance with redeeming Scribd Perks, or if you have any additional questions, please contact our support team.