The Scribd + NYT bundle gives you the option to purchase a subscription that includes both services at a discounted rate for one monthly cost! For $12.99 USD (+tax where applicable) per month, you’ll get access to everything that a Scribd membership has to offer, as well as NYT Basic Digital Access for as long as your subscription remains active.
- What is included in my Scribd + The New York Times subscription?
- Who is eligible for this offer?
- I received a digital access code, but I am already a New York Times subscriber. What should I do?
- If I lost my digital access code, what should I do?
- What is my cost?
- How do I cancel my Scribd + The New York Times subscription?
- How do I get help?
What is included in my Scribd + The New York Times subscription?
You’ll also get NYT Basic Digital Access, which grants you unlimited article access anytime, anywhere on NYTimes.com and in the NYT app as well as access to exclusive features and correspondence, like the NYT Notes from the Newsroom newsletter, along with early access to media releases.
Who is eligible for this offer?
This plan is only available to new subscribers to both Scribd and The New York Times. Existing subscribers to either service will not be eligible for the Scribd + NYT bundle. Not to worry, though! If you’re already a Scribd member, you still have access to all of our existing Member Exclusives bundles. If you have any questions or need any assistance redeeming the bundles available to you on Scribd's website, reach out to our support team here.
I received a digital access code, but I am already a New York Times subscriber. What should I do?
Only new subscribers to The New York Times can redeem a digital access code. Please contact our support team at NYTfirstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your subscription. You can cancel your Scribd + NYT subscription at any time by completing the steps outlined in our cancellation guide here.
If I lost my digital access code, what should I do?
Don’t panic! Just contact our support team at NYTemail@example.com and we’ll be able to reissue you a code for your NYT Digital subscription.
What is my cost?
When you purchase the Scribd + NYT bundle, you’ll receive 30 days of free membership time to each service. Keep in mind that your NYT free trial starts at the exact time that your Scribd trial starts, so you’ll need to redeem your NYT Digital voucher right away to get the most out of your NYT free trial period! If you cancel during your free trial, you will not be charged.
After the 30 day free trial period, your account will automatically enroll in a recurring subscription and you'll be billed $12.99 USD (+tax where applicable) monthly as long as your membership remains active. You can cancel anytime via your Account Settings on Scribd's website by following the steps outlined in our support article, “How do I cancel my premium membership?”
How do I cancel my Scribd + The New York Times subscription?
Of course, we wish you’d stay and read with us! However, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
To cancel your Scribd + The New York Times subscription:
- Log into your account on Scribd's website.
- Navigate to your Account Settings page by clicking on your username on the top right and selecting “Account Settings” from the menu that appears.
- In the Membership & Payment Details section of your Account Settings, click on "End My Membership"
- Once you click on "End My Membership", you'll see a few pages of confirmations. Read and review before moving forward.
- You’ll know that your account has been successfully canceled when you see the following message displayed, and we'll also send you a confirmation email to the email address registered to your Scribd account:
How do I get help?
If you need any assistance or have any additional questions that we haven’t covered here, our support teams are happy to help!
- Contact The New York Times for any questions regarding your access to The New York Times content or mobile apps, activating your digital access, questions about your New York Times user ID or password.
- Contact the Scribd team, and mention you are a New York Times subscriber, for any questions regarding your Scribd account, including technical problems, lost promotional code, access to Scribd content and apps, recovering Scribd credentials (username, email address, etc.), cancelling your subscription, and Terms of Service for your Scribd + The New York Times subscription.