Scribd's subscription includes access to a plethora of bestselling books and new releases in every genre, right on your mobile device or computer. It's any book lover's dream!
If you would like more information on what your subscription to Scribd will include, visit our Help Center article Subscriptions.
Starting your new subscription
- Open the Scribd app and sign in to your Scribd account (If you don’t have an account, you will need to set one up. For instructions, visit our Help Center article on Signing up for a Scribd account)
- Once you're logged in, tap on the "Account" icon on the bottom right
- Select "Account Information" from the list of options
- Tap on "Become a Subscriber"
Depending on the device you’re using, you will be prompted to start your free trial either through iTunes or Google Play.
- Visit Scribd.com through a web browser and sign in to your account (If you don’t have an account, you will need to set one up. For instructions, visit our Help Center article on Signing up for a Scribd account)
- Once you have signed in, click on the account icon in the top right corner of the Scribd home page and select “Your Account” from the drop down menu
- On the “Your Account” landing page, under the “Subscription” section, select Start your free trial
You will be prompted to enter your credit/debit card information (we accept all major credit cards), or select PayPal or Google Pay as your primary payment method to begin your free trial.
You will not be charged until the free trial time is over. We ask for payment information at signup to ensure there's no interruption to the service, but you can cancel at any time.
Once your free trial period expires, your subscription will automatically renew and you will be billed within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for as long as your subscription remains active. It is a monthly recurring payment that you can cancel anytime to prevent renewal.
Renewing your subscription
Whether you are re-subscribing through the Scribd app or on Scribd.com, you will first need to sign in to your account. If you need help signing into your account, please visit our help center article, Account recovery: forgotten password or email address.
Once you’re logged in to your account, use the following instructions to re-subscribe:
- Tap on the “Account” icon in the bottom right
- Select “Account Information”
- Tap “Become a Subscriber”
- Click the account icon in the top right corner of the Scribd home page and select “Your Account” from the drop-down menu
- On the “Your Account” landing page, under the “Subscription” sectionclick Restart subscription (or Start your free trial if the option is available)
If you have any trouble with the process, please contact us and our support team will be delighted to help. Happy reading!