Need some assistance? Don't worry! We're here to help!
If you haven't found the answers you need here in our Help Center, you're always welcome to submit a question directly to our support team.
Scribd, Inc. provides support free-of-charge on the web for any issue you may be having concerning our three products — Everand, Scribd, and SlideShare. We do not provide support over the phone. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but in order for us to help you as quickly as possible, you'll need to contact us by selecting "Ask a Question" on any page in our Help Center.
Our support team is happy to help you with:
- Your account or profile
- Your subscription and payments
- Technical issues
- Accessing or publishing content on Scribd, Everand, or SlideShare
- Unfamiliar transactions from Scribd, Inc.
- Copyright, abuse, or privacy issues
Our support team cannot help with:
- Answering questions about the contents of specific books
- Searching for any particular content that you're unable to find
- Contacting authors or other users on your behalf
- Emailing books or documents directly to you
- Supporting any products or services not related to Scribd, Everand, or SlideShare
- Fixing problems related to your computer or mobile device
Please report suspected copyright infringements, privacy violations, and other abuse issues at http://scribd.com/report.