We're super excited about our latest unlimited offering!
We now have nearly 5000 audiobooks that are available to you without any use of a credit! We know you've got questions, and we're happy to answer them.
How long will these books be "unlimited"?
- The audiobooks in our premier unlimited category will be available without a credit from July 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
Do I get to keep the book once I've finished it?
- Unlike our regular "for credit" audiobooks, the unlimited selection will act much like our Scribd Selects. You can listen to it as much as you like through the unlimited period, but once it is no longer marked as such, you will need to use a credit to access it again.
What happens if I can't finish a particular audiobook by September 30?
- This will vary by book. Some of them will remain available for a while longer, and others will be pulled from the unlimited list immediately. Fortunately, you will be notified at least 30 days in advance if the book is being pulled.
Where can I find the unlimited audiobook selection?
- Easy enough!
- All of our Audiobook genre pages will have a special "Unlimited Listening" carousel that includes any/all unlimited titles. To find them, go to our Audiobooks page here (in-app tap "Browse", then "Audiobooks"), choose your preferred genre - once you open a genre just scroll down a bit and you'll see a category called "Unlimited Listens". Scroll through this to see any/all titles that are available in that genre.
You can also browse through our entire unlimited catalog of audiobooks:
- On the web, click on "Audiobooks" and select your category, then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click "View All". On the next page, you'll have the option to see only unlimited titles.
- If you're on our app, you can tap on "Browse", then select the category you'd like to read in. Once you're on the category page, scroll to the very bottom and tap "View All". On the next page, tap on the "Unlimited" toggle to view only the free titles.
Still have questions? No problem! You can reach out to our support team. Happy listening!