Browsing and searching for unlimited audiobooks on Scribd
Scribd knows how easy it is to get hooked on a good book, and we want to make sure there's always something fresh for our community to enjoy! That's why in addition to our credit system we'll still be providing a selection of completely unlimited audiobooks.Your Scribd membership automatically gives you access to a rotating selection of thousands of audiobooks made available through special arrangements with Scribd’s publishing partners. We update this selection monthly, so there's always something new to enjoy!
We believe that folks should always have a good book handy, which is why we're working with our publishing partners to put together a rotating catalog of audiobooks that are freely available to you anytime, anywhere! This catalog will be updated regularly and all books on it will not cost a credit - you'll be able to enjoy these books as often as you like with your membership!
In order to find these books we will be introducing search filters and other navigational aids to assist you in browsing this unlimited listening catalog.
- To search for a particular book or even browse the unlimited catalog you will want to start on our Search Page. From this page you can search for the title, or even a general topic of the audiobooks you're interested in.
- You have the option of toggling your search filter between "All Titles" (this will include books that cost a credit) and "Unlimited Titles Only" (only books with unlimited listening).
- Below is an example of what a filtered search for unlimited audiobooks looks like! Note that by clicking the "Category" option, you can filter your search results even further by your preferred genre or interest. We will be adding new content to this category regularly and often, so if you don't see something that catches your eye right away, don't fret!
We think filters are pretty cool, and finding a great book is even cooler! Want to learn more? Click here to learn more about Searching and Browsing Scribd's library!
How do I find free audiobooks in the app?
Here's how to find our unlimited catalog through the Scribd app:
- Tap "browse", then tap the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to start a search.
- Type "Audiobooks" in the search tab, then tap "Audiobooks" from the menu at the top.
- From here you can tap the "Filter" button (it looks like 3 horizontal lines next to the "Results" number)
- Select "Unlimited Titles Only". (You can also choose a genre Category here as well, if you'd like!)
- Finally, tap "Apply" in the top left corner to apply your filter.
And of course, if you need assistance help is just a click away! Click here to contact Scribd support!