Logging in with your Facebook profile is one option you can use to create an account on Scribd, Inc. products.
You can access the profile created with your Facebook account by using the 'Continue with Facebook' button when you sign in.
To remove Facebook from your profile but maintain an account with us, you'll need to unlink your Facebook account.
To unlink your Facebook account:
- Sign in to your account on the Scribd website
- Click on your user icon in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select “Your account” from the drop-down menu
- Set a password and update the email address for your Scribd account
- Navigate back to “Your account”
- Click on “Disconnect” next to “Facebook” in the “Account information” section
Once you've unlinked your Facebook profile, you’ll need to use your new Scribd account credentials to sign in. If you use the “Continue with Facebook” button after your accounts are unlinked, this will create a new, separate account. If this happens to you, don’t worry! Just let our support team know, and we can help.