If you have an active monthly subscription with us but are prompted to initiate a new subscription, it's possible that you're logged into a different account than the one you used for your original purchase. We can help!
Your account can be used to sign in on all three of our products. Everand and SlideShare users can also manage their subscriptions by following the steps outlined below.
First, try logging in with any other email addresses that you may have used to sign up with us. You may have also been logged in using a Facebook account when making the purchase — if that's the case, you can try visiting Facebook to review your Settings, then select Apps and Websites to see if a Scribd account is linked to your Facebook profile.
If this doesn't help you get reconnected with your subscription, please contact our support team. We ask that you include as much information as you can when you send a request to us so that we can help you as quickly as possible. Ideally, include:
- Your username
- The receipt you received when you originally subscribed
- Any other email addresses you may have used to register your account
- The amount of your most recent transaction (look for Scribd, Inc in your statement)
- The time and date of your most recent payment
- If you paid with a credit card: your name as it appears on the credit card, the type of card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.), and the last 4 digits of the card number. For your security, do not include the entire number of the credit card in your support request.
- If you paid via PayPal: your PayPal email address and the transaction number of the order
If you do have a copy of your receipt, please include that in your request. There may be a record of a receipt for the purchase in your email mailbox. Please do a quick search of your mailbox, double-checking any junk folders, in case it ended up in there. The receipt has a lot of the information that's needed and listed above, so it'll help us to get you connected to your subscription even faster.