Scribd's FTP-based upload service offers customers with high-volume, highly-automated publishing workflows a way to integrate Scribd into their distribution process.
For most users we recommend using our other upload methods. For our FTP service to be an effective upload method, you should:
- Be uploading an average of at least 100 documents per month.
- Already have the metadata for all of your documents in a spreadsheet or database.
- Be able to export that data into an ONIX file or to a spreadsheet that we provide.
- Want to apply similar sales-related settings to ALL of your uploads.
- Be prepared to manage your published documents yourself using our website.