How to flag inappropriate content on Scribd
- While on the document page, click on the "Full description" link below the document's title
- Select "Flag For Inappropriate Content"
- Select the appropriate option to tell us why it's a problem, and then select 'Submit' to send the report
How to flag inappropriate content on SlideShare
- Click on the SlideShare presentation you’d like to flag
- From the SlideView page, click the “...” ellipse button below the presentation
- Click “Report”
- In the pop-up window, select your reason for reporting the presentation as inappropriate from the dropdown, then click “Flag”
You don’t need to be logged in to your account to do this.
If someone has uploaded your work without your permission, flagging it is not the correct course of action. Please use our online form to send us a legally compliant DMCA takedown notification to have it removed from the site. See our Copyright Center to learn more.
Egregious violations of U.S. law (such as child pornography) should be immediately and directly reported to our customer support team.