You must change this setting individually for each document.
- Log in to your Scribd account.
- Click the pull-down menu next to your profile photo at the top-right of the page and select Document Uploads.
- Locate the document and click the edit button from the tools on the right-side of the page.
- Select the Set Reader Permissions tab.
- The document's current license is displayed under Copyright and Licensing. If you want to change the license under which you publish the document, click Choose a different license. The section will expand to display all available licenses.
- Select one of the available licenses.
- Click Save. If you do not click Save, your license changes will not be retained.