You must change this setting individually for each document.
- Log in to your Scribd account.
- Click the pull-down menu next to your profile photo at the top-right of the page and select Document Uploads.
- Locate the document and click the edit button from the tools on the right side of the page.
- Select the Set Reader Permissions tab.
- The document's current license is displayed under Copyright and Licensing. If you want to change the license under which you publish the document, click Choose a different license. The section will expand to display all available licenses.
- Select one of the available licenses.
- Click Save. If you do not click Save, your license changes will not be retained.
Click here to read more about Creative Commons licenses. If you encounter any trouble changing your document settings, please contact Scribd support and let us know - we'll be happy to help!