Scribd's document upload option is great for making your work available to a large online audience. Whether you have a single document or multiple, anyone can be an author in our library! We also accept a variety of document formats, making it effortless for you to share your work.
To upload a document to our library:
- Go to the Upload page on the Scribd website
- Click or tap on the “Select Documents To Upload” button
- Choose the file you want to upload (up to 100MB)
- Fill in the required Title and Description fields for your document
- Check the box next to “Make this document private” to make the document private; leave this box unchecked to make your document public
- Select “Show Advanced Settings” and choose the options applicable for your upload
- Click or tap on the “Done” button when you’re ready to complete your document upload
Congratulations! You’ve successfully published your document on Scribd. Immediately after completing your upload, you can either click on the "View" button to view your document on Scribd or you can share the provided link to your document with others. In some cases, full versions of a document may only be visible to paying Scribd subscribers.