If you have an active monthly membership with us but are prompted to sign up, it's possible that you're logged into a different account than the one attached to your purchase. We can help!
First, try logging in with any other email addresses that you may have used to sign up with us. You may have also used our Login With Facebook feature when making the purchase — if that's the case, you can try visiting Facebook to review your Settings, then select Apps and Websites to see if a Scribd account is linked to your Facebook profile.
If this doesn't help you get reconnected with your membership and on your way to reading again, please contact our Support team. We ask that you include as much information as you can when you send a request to us so that we can help you as quickly as possible. Ideally, include:
- Your Scribd username
- Any other email addresses you may have used to register with Scribd
- The amount you paid
- The time and date you purchased your subscription, or of your most recent payment
- If you paid with a credit card: your name as it appears on the credit card, the type of card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.), and the last 4 digits of the card number. For your security, please do not include the entire number of the credit card in your support request.
- If you paid via PayPal: your PayPal email address and the transaction number of the order
- The order number on your initial purchase receipt from Scribd
If you happen to have a copy of your receipt, please include that in your request. There may be a record of a receipt for the purchase in your email mailbox. Please search through your mailbox, double-checking any junk folders, in case it ended up in there. The receipt has a lot of the information that's needed and listed above, so it'll help us to get you connected to your membership even faster.
We know it's frustrating when you've already paid for a service and you're being asked to pay again. We want to help get you connected to your purchase again and back to reading a good book, so if you're having trouble accessing your paid membership to Scribd, contact the Support team today.