Your subscription confirmation
When you purchase a subscription with Scribd, a confirmation email is sent to the email address on file for your account. This confirmation email will include your Scribd order number and purchase details.
Your confirmation email is usually sent straight to your email within a few minutes. However, it can sometimes take longer to receive this email. Before letting us know that you haven’t received this email:
- Review your spam or junk folder – It’s possible your email provider may have filtered this message into one of these folders accidentally.
- Search your inbox for emails that contain “scribd.com” – This should help you locate all emails from Scribd, including your confirmation email. We recommend adding the sender email address listed on these emails to your contacts so future correspondence about your account isn’t sent to a spam folder unintentionally.
- Make sure the email address on file for your account is correct – If the email address you have on file with Scribd is incorrect or contains a typo, this could be why you have not received your confirmation email. You can update the email address on file for your account by following these steps.
- Check your email forwarding – If you’ve set up email forwarding for the email address on file with Scribd, it’s possible your confirmation email may have been sent to a different email address. If you used an alternate method to sign up for Scribd that generated a random email address in place of your actual email address (ex. Apple’s Hide My Email feature), we recommend checking settings related to the feature. Disabling email forwarding for features like this may prevent the delivery of important account messages.
Still no sign of your confirmation email? Not to worry! Just contact Scribd Support for help. Please include any and all information about your purchase, as this will help our team locate your account and provide you with the quickest assistance possible!
Your payment history
Within your payment history, you can see every payment you’ve made to Scribd and its various details, such as the date the payment was made, the amount paid, and the billing period the payment was for. This is also where any refunds made for your subscription will be logged for your records.
To view your payment history:
- Sign in to your account on the Scribd website
- Click on your account icon in the upper-right corner
- Select “Your account” from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to the “Payment information” section
- Click on “View history”
How to get invoices for your subscription payments
While we do provide a receipt in your initial subscription confirmation email, we do not automatically send recurring receipts for any subsequent payments. If you need invoices for your recurring payments, please contact Scribd support and include the following:
- Your full name
- The date range of the invoice(s) needed
- Any specific information that you’d like included on your invoice(s) (ex. business name)
Once we’ve received your message, our team will manually generate and send the requested invoice(s) to you!
If you have any additional questions about payment history or invoices, just let our Support team know. We’re always happy to help!