If you are a publisher who's new to Scribd's PublisherTools service, we'll send your FTP credentials and other information to you after we have enabled your account for PublisherTools uploads.
If you are an existing user of our PublisherTools service, we'll be happy to send your credentials to you. Please open a support request.
After obtaining your FTP credentials, in order to access our FTP server, you may use an FTP client: FileZilla. We generally recommend FileZilla for Windows users, but FileZilla works on both Windows and OS X operating systems.
Here are the steps to download and start using Filezilla:
2. Click on “Download FileZilla Client - All platforms”.
3. Redirected to this link: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client Click on the big green “Download Now” button. Please note that to install FileZilla, the system requirement specific to your computer operating system will be indicated directly under the Green Button.
4. From your “Downloads” folder or whichever folder your web downloads generally are placed in, double-click on the application file starting with name "FileZilla”.
5. Go through the Installation steps. You can skip the first 2 extra offers.
6. Click “Finish” and you’ll be prompt to links for documentation and instructions, click “OK”.
7. On top of FileZilla, input all necessary information into the fields “Host”, “Username”, “Password” and “Port” (see screenshot) from the FTP credentials that we sent you:
9. With Status “directory listing successful”, you can now start dropping files into the lower right “Empty directory listing” area (please refer to the last screenshot). The status of the transfers will be listed in the bottom window whether they failed or succeeded.